Spectacular 2 BR, 2 Bath in what continues to be one of the premiere buildings along the Gold Coast. 77 Hudson, designed by award-winning Cetra Ruddy, features a true curtain wall of glass allowing for maximum sunlight and views. This SW facing corner home has sweeping views of the Paulus Hook Marina, beautiful Liberty State Park and a rare, unobstructed sense of space all the way to the horizon. The sunsets will dazzle you daily! Enhanced with the highest-end finishes such as Italian Dada cabinetry, Portuguese limestone, Miele and Liebherr appliances. Luxuriate in your spa-like bath surrounded by Grecian and chiseled marble. 77 Hudson has over 44,0000 s.f. of indoor and outdoor amenities including pool, hot tub, 3,000 square foot fitness center, virtual golf, massage, sauna and steam room, movie theatre, game room and multiple lounges. In addition to all of this, you are situated at the best commuter location this side of the Hudson with a 3-minute Path and 5-minute Ferry ride to Wall St. With indoor garage parking included, it doesn't get better than this! Parking is an additional $50,000.
Residential - Condo, Contemporary, Condo
1,075 sq. ft
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer/Dryer,Oven/Range Gas
- Central Air, Gas
- Gas Heat. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Intercom,Hardwood Floor; Common Amenities: Community Room,Doorman,Elevator,Exercise Room,Play Area,Pool,Sauna,Shops on Premises,Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Car,Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- New York View,River View,Near Train,Near Shopping,Near Bus,Near Parks,Near Schools,Near Path.
1 parking spot
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price